Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to the blog

It has been forever since I've posted a blog. Over a year. Much has gone on in this last year. I think that it is fair to say that the next year of my life is going to be much busier. Church has been interesting. Thankfully we can finally move forward and figure out what life will be like with only 3 ministers on staff. I have now been in Knoxville longer than I have been at any other church. I can't believe that I have been in youth ministry for almost 7 years. Several times I have thought about trying to do more writing and reflecting on the things that I've gone through during those years. Maybe if I can keep blogging some of the stories and lessons will spill into this space. Looking back at this last year it seems typical. Looking forward to the next year I see new challenges and experiences. Here's to new things in life.

No comments: