Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Wishes

Given that it is Christmas Eve it may be a little late to be making a Christmas list but here we go anyway. There are many things that I could wish for but the following list contains those things that I want the most.
1. I wish for the peace that only God can bring. This peace is for all those who are hurting and in pain because of things that have gone on in their lives.
2. I wish for all youth everywhere to understand how much God loves them and wants them to succeed.
3. I wish that I could find some time to start a regular workout routine.
4. I wish that I had more time to spend with my family.
5. I wish that I can find a way to have a greater impact on more lives.
6. Oh yeah, I wish that I could be a better golfer (I have to have at least one impossible wish)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't great that we can be more hopeful for the peace of God, than for golf of Brian.